skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Trends Nail Art 3D
About
Contact
Beauty Nail Art
Monday, August 1, 2011
Green Minty Toes - Konad nail design
Minty Toes - Konad
, originally uploaded by
glitterM
.
konad nail art with green minty design
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2012
(20)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
▼
2011
(38)
►
December
(9)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(2)
Creative Zebra Stripes for Toenail
Green Minty Toes - Konad nail design
►
July
(26)
Search
Popular Posts
Lina MM-2500 Manicure & Pedicure Set
Hey Y'all. I bought this e-file around Christmas time from Idio-Store and wanted to share. I really love it and this was the cheapest ...
Candy Canes with Holly
Hey Y'all! Here is a candy Cane look that I came up with for Christmas. I used holographic glitter acrylic to reate the nail and painted...
No comments:
Post a Comment